OUR CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION
1. Companies with unique and/or protectable products or services with large market opportunities and recurring revenue models.
2. Companies with a management team in place.
3. Companies with a beta version of their product with beta clients/testing at a minimum.
4. Companies that are within six months of the inflection point of making meaningful revenue at a minimum (exceptions for medical devices and biotech).
5. Companies that can be cash flow positive within a maximum of two years and breakeven within 3 years (exceptions for medical devices and biotech).
6. Seed, Series A, or Series B offerings.
7. Companies with a clear and logical marketing plan, sales plan, and compelling exit strategy.
8. Companies from a $1.5M – $12M valuation.
9. Potential for a return of a 3 – 5 times our invested capital in 3 – 5 years, which generally equates to between $15M – $30M in annual revenue at a minimum in that time frame.